Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'M BACK

Dear all !

Anyone miss me , I guess not because I have see any new comment during I'm not home but I very miss my blog and my blog friend .
Anyway I'm just back home from( Orlando ,Florida ( Disney world ) at afternoon today , support I was home last night but I have a delay at Houston Airport because due to weather (thunder and lightning) , all airport have to shut down .So Continental air line arrange us a hotel for over night rest. By the time I get to the hotel at Houston is 10pm ,get some thing to eat then take shower and sleep for few hour and I have to wake up at 3am and prepare to catch a early flight at 7am by Air Canada . Everything is on time so finally I get home safely but very tire and still sleepy . It's a long flight ever ..... :(


Lily Nguyen

No comments: