I learn this recipe on the net but I modified my way a little .
Serve with rice and plum sauce .... It's taste not bad :0
SESAME CHICKEN From Y3K Recipes
2 tbsps sesame seeds
1 egg white
1 tsp five spices powder
1/2 tbsp salt
1 tsp chicken powder
C> Colouring Ingredients: ( I change this part)
1 tsp maltose
1 Tsp vinegar
1 Tsp hot water
1 tsp soya sauce
D> Spicy and Sour Sauce:
2 tbsp sour plum sauce
250 ml warm water
2 red chillies (minced)
4 pips garlic (minced)
Some coriander (minced)
Cut the chicken in half like the picture .
1. Mix well marinade. Rub the chicken with marinade internally and externally. Leave it for 1/2 hour. (B)
2. Mix the colouring ingredients.(C)
3. Brush the chicken continuously with (C) for 5 minutes. Dry in an airy place for 3 hours.
4. Spread a layer of egg white. Coat sesame seeds all over chicken skin. Bake at 250 degrees Cecilius for 45 minutes.
5. Slice whilst hot. Pour spicy and sour sauce over.
Serve with steam rice ...Yummy :0
Boneless the chicken and cut in half like this .